- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed playing with PhotoStory, Rollyo, Wikis, online image generators, and mashups.
- How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has helped me to realize that I am capable of learning about and actually using cool programs and tools of the internet for my personal life and for my professional life as a teacher.
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I did not expect to want to bring blogs into my classroom, but I am determined to bring more technology into my language arts class. Students will have tons of fun and probably not even realize how hard they are working!
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I really can't think of much; you guys did a great job providing us with videos and other web resources to explain each thing. I especially loved the videos from the Common Craft guys!
- If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes, I would probably participate. I enjoyed the fact that I could work on this program from home over the summer, even after having a baby!
- How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
I explored 23 "things," but I left with a million ideas to use in my classroom!