* Remember internet etiquette
* Hyperlink to help out your readers (Also, this can serve as free advertising to your peers!)
* Respond to comments when possible
* Attempt to make comments that are helpful
* To get more comments, ask questions in your blog (Vaughn is excellent about answering mine!)
I commented on the following Library2Play blogs:
I ventured over to Dr. P's Blog due to the mention from Cool Cat Teacher. He is a principal in Arizona. (I'm very interested in becoming an administrator.) While on his blog, I found his mention of Chris Lehmann, a principal in Philadelphia, and went on over to his blog, Practical Theory. Both bloggers have similar "circles" as Cool Cat Teacher, and I'm looking forward to reading what they all have to say about education and administration. Alright, I'm blogged out for the day! Good night to all, and please feel free to leave me any links that you think might be interesting about teaching, administration, being a new parent, etc!