Thanks for joining me today for Try It Thursday! Grab my graphic and link-up below to share your favorite recipe of the week. Today's recipe is courtesy of my favorite lady, my Nana!
This dessert has nothing to do with bananas, but we call it "Nana Pudding" since it was one of Nana's signature treats. A fair warning: This dessert was not intended to keep you skinny, and you'll want more than just one bite!
* Extra large tub Cool Whip, thawed (You can use a regular size tub if you desire. The dessert will be a little bit thicker if you do.)
* 1 box white chocolate Jell-o
* 1/2 package Oreo cookies, crushed (If you use the smaller tub of Cool Whip, you'll probably use 1/3 package, but feel free to add or detract cookies!)
***Extras: I think adding marshmallows or chocolate chips could send this dessert over the top! Let me know if you try any add-ins!
* Mix the package of Jell-o into the thawed Cool Whip.
* Crush the Oreo cookies. I put the cookies in a zipper bag and crush with the flat end of my meat tenderizer. You can also toss the bag across the kitchen a few times!
* Mix cookie crumbles into the mixture.
* Keep refrigerated until ready to serve and enjoy!
Thanks for joining me today! Come back tomorrow for Friday Favorites! See you soon!