So this summer I was craving salty and sweet and set out to find a new treat. I stumbled upon Kristin's blog, Yellow Bliss Road and had to try her salted caramel brownies! Now, I love to bake, but I just wasn't feeling the from scratch part that day and decided to cheat with a brownie mix. Pretty sure they both taste the same- DARN DELICIOUS!
Ingredients:* Brownie mix for an 8 x 8 pan
* Vegetable oil
* Coarse sea salt
* 1 can of Nestle La Lechera Dulce de Leche caramel
* Grease your pan very well so the brownies pop out easily. You can also line your pan with foil and spray.
* Mix your brownie mix and wet ingredients as listed on the mix package.
* Bake according to the package instructions.
* After the brownies cool, spread the can of caramel over the brownies.
* Just before serving, sprinkle sea salt on top of brownies. (I found that salting the brownies before refrigerating may cause the salt to soften/melt - the taste is still great but the appearance might not be what you're going for.)
Hope you enjoy these little slices of heaven! Catch me back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites and don't forget to link up below!