Thanks for joining me today for Try It Thursday! Make sure you grab my graphic above and link-up below to share your favorite recipe of the week. This recipe comes to you courtesy of my husband. I have NO idea how to work our grill, but this fish recipe is a family favorite: Brown Sugar Salmon.
* 1 pound salmon steak (We prefer the taste of farm raised vs. wild)
* Brown sugar
* Morton's Nature's Seasons
* Garlic powder
* McCormick's Spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning
* Cedar grilling plank (Not necessary, but highly recommended)
* If using a cedar grilling plank, soak it for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
* About 20 minutes before grilling, season your salmon. Robert puts a layer of garlic powder first, the steak seasoning second, Nature's Seasons third, and then finally sprinkles brown sugar over the top.
* Let the fish marinate for 20 minutes.
* Heat the grill to medium high.
* Grill on the cedar plank for approximately 20 minutes. Robert recommends keeping a spray bottle close by in case of the board catching on fire.
* Serve hot and enjoy!
See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites! Have a terrific Thursday!