It's already Thursday, and Santa's coming to town! And if he's related to my husband, then he would LOVE for you to make him some pecan pie bark! Thanks for joining me today- grab my graphic above and link-up below to share your favorite recipe of the week.
Pecan pie bark is quick, it's easy, and apparently, delicious! I was planning to make a chocolate pretzel bark on Sunday, but my Pinterest feed recommended THIS recipe from Wishes and Dishes. She used white sugar, but having made pecan pie desserts recently, I opted for brown sugar instead.
* 12 sheets of graham crackers
* 2 sticks of butter
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1 1/4 cups pecan pieces
* Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
* Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and your graham crackers.
* In a saucepan, heat your butter, sugar, and pecan pieces over medium high heat.
* Boil the mixture for about 3 minutes and stir often.
* Pour the mixture over your graham crackers and spread with a spoon.
* Bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
* Let cool on the counter or pop into the fridge to help the hardening process along.
* Break into pieces and store in containers. Enjoy!
Did you check out my peanut butter Ritz cookies last week? You can view that post HERE. I'll be back tomorrow for my last installment of gift guides. See you soon!